Thanks for Coming

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2006
      Thanks to everyone who helped make the swap meet a success. I received a
      lot of positive feedback and useful suggestions, that can be applied to
      future events. I personally came home with some great stuff, and I was
      able to sell/trade 2/3 of what I brought. We got a few new members to
      our club as well. The attendance was a little lighter than we hoped, but
      everyone who attended to my knowledge picked up something useful. I have
      already stated looking through my haul for projects, good stuff.
      Bill D