Summary - MARCH swapmeet

  • Evan
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 7, 2006
      Bill D. traded a Commodore SX-64 for a large cheesesteak. Asked to comment, "He should have held out for a soft drink," member Herb Johnson said.

      More updates later. :)
    • Bryan Pope
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 7, 2006
        Evan wrote:
        > Bill D. traded a Commodore SX-64 for a large cheesesteak. Asked to comment, "He should have held out for a soft drink," member Herb Johnson said.

        And there was *almost* an altercation because it was supposed to have
        been a meatball sub. But after much begging and pleading from the
        tradees, Bill ceded the SX-64 to them.

        Cheers,

        Bryan

        > More updates later. :)

      • Herb Johnson
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 12, 2006
          I have a brief summary of my participation in the MARCH Swapmeet in
          Delaware on my Web site at the link below. I list items I brought
          which are STILL available, as well as items exchanged at the show. Go
          to my Web pages for details. It's easier to update and review a Web
          page than to post lists and corrections.

          http://retrotechnology.com/herbs_stuff/march_del.html

          Herb JOhnson

          Herbert R. Johnson, New Jersey USA