Re: [midatlanticretro] looking for a book- Programming the Commodore 64

  • David Gesswein
    Message 1 of 8 , May 7 5:30 AM
    • BOYD BORRILL
      Message 2 of 8 , May 8 3:06 PM
        Hi;
             I just found a " Commodore 64 User's Guide" ISBN 0-672-22010-5 and copyright 1983.  The book is in very good condition.  It is spiral-bound, 166 pages plus a stiff cardboard "Quick Reference Card".
             If you are interested, make me an offer.  You know what these books go for better than I.  You pay he shipping via media mail, irst class, parcel post or Priority mail, your choice.You send me a check after we decide what mail service you want, and I will send thebook right away.  As a fellow club member,  savior of doomed compuers and all arond good guy, I don't have to wait for it to clear and all that jazz.  A couple years ago I had over 500 ebay auctions and never once got burned and made some friends that are stilll friends to this day.
        Ray Borrill

        Chris M <chrism3667@...> wrote:
        perhaps others also

        http://mail.yahoo.com

        Pioneer Purveyor of Personal Processing Power
      • billdeg@aol.com
        Message 3 of 8 , May 8 3:32 PM
          I have this book.  I am on vacation right now, but I believe it's an off-brown cover.  I think my copy is still shrink-wrapped.  I have many books on this subject.  Do you need this one in particular or any c64 book?  I may not reply too quickly...
          Bill Degnan

          Message 4 of 8 , May 8 4:01 PM
            Bill...actually its kind of white, with a big blue 64
            on the cover.
            --- midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com <billdeg@...>
            wrote:
            > I have this book. I am on vacation right now, but I
            believe it's an off-brown cover. I think my copy is
            still shrink-wrapped. I have many books on this
            subject. Do you need this one in particular or any
            c64 book? I may not reply too quickly...
            > Bill Degnan

            Discover Yahoo!
            http://discover.yahoo.com/online.html
          • billdeg@aol.com
            Message 5 of 8 , May 9 5:55 AM
              oh...i believe that i have this as well.    i wont be able to check until next week.  let me know if you still need next monday.  i understand you're looking for copies of pages for a specific VID problem from your other email, i suppose you'd need copies of these pages, I could copy and fax or whatever.
              bd