Re: [midatlanticretro] New Items for Swap Meet or InfoAge

    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 3, 2006
      Bill,

      And the Banyan server! Is there any software or documentation on this?

      The Token Ring MAU should go to the museum along with the Kinetics model KFPS-4 Ethernet-->Apple Talk boxes.

      These items can go from your van into my wagon and bypass the trip upstars. Or maybe I could come over to your house after the swap to pick up these things.

      I plan to drive down on Friday, I can call you when I'm close enough to estimate an ETA.

      Jim

      Message 2 of 14 , Oct 4, 2006
        OK. I planned to bring these items (below) to the swap meet, but we
        can discuss what not to bring. The items are about 1/2 mile from the
        event at my office and a decision can be made Friday.
        bd

        --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, Jim Scheef <jscheef@...>