Duodisk cable needed

  • Mike Loewen
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2006
      Does anyone have a spare cable for an Apple II Duodisk unit? I'll be
      at the swap meet on Saturday, if someone wants to bring one.

      Mike Loewen mloewen@...
    • Mike Loewen
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2006
        I'm also looking for Sun video cables, 13W3 male-to-male, any length
        from 3' up. Plus, Sun type 4/5 keyboard cables. I'll be at the swap meet
        on Saturday.

        Mike Loewen mloewen@...