storage, even temporary, at InfoAge

    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 1, 2006
      Hello all,

      These are all good ideas. The computers should be IN the plastic bags to stop moisture coming up from the floor. A dehumidifier is a great idea, particularly for the basement stioprage area. It would need a hose to drain the water to a floor drain so it could actually run for more than an hour at a time.

      Jim