Re: [midatlanticretro] Anyone going to see WOZ on Saturday in Phila.?

  • madodel
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 29, 2006
      B. Degnan wrote:
      > Anyone going to see WOZ on Saturday? Let me know
      > Bill D

      Woz was on the Daily Show last night peddling his book. Though he seems to
      enjoy himself (perhaps a bit too much) he wasn't a very impressive speaker.
      Jon Stewart kept saying how Woz had invented the computer and I was
      disappointed that Woz didn't correct him, though maybe he was laughing at
      how silly the statement was. At least no one claimed bill gates invented
      the computer.

      Mark

      --

      From the eComStation Desktop of: Mark Dodel

      http://www.warpstock.org

      http://www.os2voice.org

      Investigation, 1938
    • msimonsmail
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 30, 2006
        > Anyone going to see WOZ on Saturday? Let me know

        I was contomplating going, since i'm already in town. :P But
        considering how packed Kurt Vonnegut was, I'm not sure. If one goes
        it's a matter of getting there early I think.

        Then again, who knows how many people would really be interested in
        such a thing? Or how far it's pulling people from?

        --
        MS