RE: demudifier

  • Mike Loewen
    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 29, 2006
      On Fri, 29 Sep 2006, Evan Koblentz wrote:

      > I think InfoAge has one or two which we can borrow.
      >
      > _____

      I've never seen a demudifier before - is that what they use to clean up
      after floods? :-)

      Mike Loewen mloewen@...
      Message 2 of 14 , Sep 29, 2006
        They're precious commodities in Elbonia!

        On Fri, 29 Sep 2006, Evan Koblentz wrote:

        > I think InfoAge has one or two which we can borrow.
        >
        > _____

        The B9 Robot Builders Club B9-0014
        http://ripsaw.cac.psu.edu/~mloewen/B9/

        Message 3 of 14 , Oct 1, 2006
          Hello all,

          These are all good ideas. The computers should be IN the plastic bags to stop moisture coming up from the floor. A dehumidifier is a great idea, particularly for the basement stioprage area. It would need a hose to drain the water to a floor drain so it could actually run for more than an hour at a time.

          Jim