Good idea at InfoAge board meeting last night

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 28 3:02 PM
      Instead of painting a giant timeline on our hallway wall, Fred suggested
      that we make the timeline on wall-sized squares of foamcore -- that way we
      can take the timeline with us if/when our museum expands into the much
      larger H-buildings in a few years.

      There are some other InfoAge updates (events, etc.) which I'll post later.
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 29 8:23 AM
        Evan,

        My suggestion was to print the timeline on greenbar paper and display in horizontally on the wall. New timelines would be easy to print as we add material. This would be a simple start to something more elaborate (foamcore would be good) with pictures, etc.

        Jim