looking for a book- Programming the Commodore 64

  • Chris M
    Message 1 of 8 , May 6 7:54 PM
      perhaps others also

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Evan
      Message 2 of 8 , May 6 9:10 PM
        For that, I'd suggest either http://www.vintagecomputermarketplace.com or eBay.

        I forget where you live, but you might try Computer Book Works, in Manhattan.  Web site stinks but the store is great.

        Message 3 of 8 , May 7 2:31 AM
          --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, Chris M <chrism3667@y...> wrote:
          > perhaps others also

          I have "Machine Language Routines for the Commodore 64/128" by Todd D.
          Heimark and Patrick Parrish

          and "The Official GEOS Programmer's Reference Guide" for commodore
          64/64c/128 includes versions 1.0,1.1, and 1.2 by Berkeley Softworks
          Developer of Geos (Michael Farr)

          May have others... I dont know.
          --
          MS
        • David Gesswein
          Message 4 of 8 , May 7 5:30 AM
          • BOYD BORRILL
            Message 5 of 8 , May 8 3:06 PM
              Hi;
                   I just found a " Commodore 64 User's Guide" ISBN 0-672-22010-5 and copyright 1983.  The book is in very good condition.  It is spiral-bound, 166 pages plus a stiff cardboard "Quick Reference Card".
                   If you are interested, make me an offer.  You know what these books go for better than I.  You pay he shipping via media mail, irst class, parcel post or Priority mail, your choice.You send me a check after we decide what mail service you want, and I will send thebook right away.  As a fellow club member,  savior of doomed compuers and all arond good guy, I don't have to wait for it to clear and all that jazz.  A couple years ago I had over 500 ebay auctions and never once got burned and made some friends that are stilll friends to this day.
              Ray Borrill

              Chris M <chrism3667@...> wrote:
              perhaps others also

              http://mail.yahoo.com

              Pioneer Purveyor of Personal Processing Power
            • billdeg@aol.com
              Message 6 of 8 , May 8 3:32 PM
                I have this book.  I am on vacation right now, but I believe it's an off-brown cover.  I think my copy is still shrink-wrapped.  I have many books on this subject.  Do you need this one in particular or any c64 book?  I may not reply too quickly...
                Bill Degnan

                Message 7 of 8 , May 8 4:01 PM
                  Bill...actually its kind of white, with a big blue 64
                  on the cover.
                  --- midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com <billdeg@...>
                  wrote:
                  > I have this book. I am on vacation right now, but I
                  believe it's an off-brown cover. I think my copy is
                  still shrink-wrapped. I have many books on this
                  subject. Do you need this one in particular or any
                  c64 book? I may not reply too quickly...
                  > Bill Degnan

                  Discover Yahoo!
                  http://discover.yahoo.com/online.html
                • billdeg@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 8 , May 9 5:55 AM
                    oh...i believe that i have this as well.    i wont be able to check until next week.  let me know if you still need next monday.  i understand you're looking for copies of pages for a specific VID problem from your other email, i suppose you'd need copies of these pages, I could copy and fax or whatever.
                    bd