Swapmeet - Site Updated / Logistics Update

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 26, 2006
      1) Added a downloadable flyer in MS Word format that can be used to promote the event.
      2) Added travel directions - Event is 504 N. Market, (not S. Market)
      3) Important load in info and logistics
      4) Note that reserved "booths/tables" will also have first pick of the power outlets.
      5) Added map with "x" markings to depict the 8AM-10AM load in area, event entrance, and free parking areas.

      --Remember to bring your own dolly/cart if you think you might need one.

      --Keep sending your item lists. (marchclub.org/swapmeet_listing.cfm)

      --Please contact me if you wish to help direct traffic during load in.

      --Ideas?

      Thanks.

      Bill D
    • Mike Loewen
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2006
        Does anyone have a spare cable for an Apple II Duodisk unit? I'll be
        at the swap meet on Saturday, if someone wants to bring one.

        Mike Loewen mloewen@...
      • Mike Loewen
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 2, 2006
          I'm also looking for Sun video cables, 13W3 male-to-male, any length
          from 3' up. Plus, Sun type 4/5 keyboard cables. I'll be at the swap meet
          on Saturday.

          Mike Loewen mloewen@...