Re: [midatlanticretro] stack of compugraphic "width card" printer cartridges available

  • William Pechter
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 26 5:12 AM
      I think these are for their digital typsetters... not standard printers.

      Bill

      billdeg <billdeg@...> wrote:
      I have been given a stack of Compugraphic cartridges with the
      text "width card" printed on them in a very 70's-looking font. Anyone
      have use for such carts? These I believe are printer cartridges with
      one font per cart? I will bring them to the swapmeet if any interest,
      or mail them. Let me know.

      I will have a swap meet update tomorrow I hope..

      Bill D