stack of compugraphic "width card" printer cartridges available

  • billdeg
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 25, 2006
      I have been given a stack of Compugraphic cartridges with the
      text "width card" printed on them in a very 70's-looking font. Anyone
      have use for such carts? These I believe are printer cartridges with
      one font per cart? I will bring them to the swapmeet if any interest,
      or mail them. Let me know.

      I will have a swap meet update tomorrow I hope..

      Bill D
    • William Pechter