5.25 DS/DD diskettes available

  • Kelly Leavitt
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6 6:00 AM
      Sorry for the "commercial", but I thought some members may be
      interested.

      I ended up with 200, only really wanted 100. So, they're available for
      what I paid for them. $5 per box of 10. "preformatted for the
      IBM". "Office Centre" brand.

      Send me an email if you need any.

      Kelly
    • Kelly Leavitt
      Message 2 of 2 , May 6 7:23 AM
        Replying to my own email... Soon I'll start talking to myself.

        Made a math mistake. I bought 20 boxes for $51. Price per box is only
        $2.55 pluse shipping.

        Sorry for the confusion,
        Kelly

        --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "Kelly Leavitt" <kelly@c...>