more TCF feedback

  • ahm
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2005
      Some of you may know that I'm on the ACGNJ (Amateur Computer Group
      of NJ) board of directors. Last night was our monthly board meeting.
      One of the other board members is also on the executive committee
      for the Trenton Computer Fest. He told me he was at the TCF wrap-up
      meeting the other night and heard nothing but compliments and good
      reactions to the MARCH display. He said we went over really well.

      So I think we should certainly make plans to go back again next year.
      Maybe next time they'll let us have one of those nice big power
      distribution boxes like the LAN party guys had but didn't use. :)

      Andy