MARCH holiday party(s)...?

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2006
      It would be great to have a MARCH holiday party on a Friday or Saturday
      night sometime in December. Unfortunately I can't host it because I have a
      very small apartment. Is anyone who lives in our club's geographic center
      (southern NJ, eastern PA, or nearby) willing to host this?

      Everyone would bring some food or drink and we can have a round-robin rule
      for small gifts. It would also be good if people who come from farther away
      could stay overnight on couches, in spare rooms, etc. because of distance
      and drinking.

      Or maybe we can break it into two parties -- one in the north, one in the
      south -- for example someplace in NY and someplace in Maryland.