RE: [midatlanticretro] Important swap meet message!

  • Kelly Leavitt
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 18, 2006
      Here is what I'm bringing:

      Trs-80 Model II floppy bay for Mike Loewen
      TRS-80 Model II floppy bay for Bill D
      Sparcstation LX for Mike Loewen
      The only thing I'm bringing that is not spoken for is a TRS-80 Model II

      The model II is the only thing I intend to sell or trade.

      Things I'm looking for (if someone is bringing these, I will part with $$$ for them):
      TRS-80 model 3 or 4 hires board
      TRS-80 Model 600

      Kelly