Important swap meet message!

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 18, 2006
      Hi all,

      Our swap meet is coming up very soon (Saturday, Oct. 7) and we need to firm
      up the list of who'll be selling.

      The tables at $15 each, but just like at VCF, paid MARCH members will get a
      discount of $5 off.

      We will have the "open" area for people who are just selling one or two
      items, however, it's very important that people not exploit that. Sort of
      like the express line in the supermarket -- only use it if you're truly
      handling only a couple of simple things. Anyone who expects to sell a total
      of $50 or more should ** PLEASE ** pay the table rate. The money will cover
      our costs for renting the hall, advertising the event, and paying our
      liability insurance. Whatever's left will go into the MARCH general fund.

      I plan to contact many of you individually, but everyone is strongly
      encouraged to email me proactively with your swap meet plans.

      We still use MarchPayPal@... as the payment address.

      - Evan
    • Kelly Leavitt
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 18, 2006
        Here is what I'm bringing:

        Trs-80 Model II floppy bay for Mike Loewen
        TRS-80 Model II floppy bay for Bill D
        Sparcstation LX for Mike Loewen
        The only thing I'm bringing that is not spoken for is a TRS-80 Model II

        The model II is the only thing I intend to sell or trade.

        Things I'm looking for (if someone is bringing these, I will part with $$$ for them):
        TRS-80 model 3 or 4 hires board
        TRS-80 Model 600

        Kelly