RE: [midatlanticretro] Re: Another big vintage computer haul

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 18, 2006
      Right. His house is certainly an interesting place! Most spectacular is
      the 30-foot-long Burroughs mainframe!

      Herb, sorry for not letting you know. Having an extra able-bodied guy would
      have made a big difference and would have saved us for another future trip.

      The good news: the future trip can rely on a simple pick-up truck, SUV, or
      van. The 026 is not all too large, just heavy.