Re: [midatlanticretro] Okay, Saturday visit is on!

  • ahm
    Message 1 of 4 , May 4, 2005
      On Tue, May 03, 2005 at 08:23:45PM -0400, Evan wrote:
      > Andy, Tom, will you make it? Anyone else?

      I'll be there.

      > The directions are at http://www.infoage.org/visit.html

      Do we have GPS coordinates? ;)

      > I'll bring a camera.

      I'll bring mine too, just because.

      See y'all at 11AM.
    • John
      Message 2 of 4 , May 6, 2005
        Looks like I won't be able to make it after all. Have a good time!

        --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "Evan" <evan947@y...> wrote:
        > I heard back from our contact, Fred Carl, just now. He'd like us to be
        > there at 11am Saturday. The directions are at
        > http://www.infoage.org/visit.html and we're supposed to meet at a place
        > called the Marconi Cottage. Fred says it's the second brick home on the
        > left, along a river. Photos are at
        > http://www.infoage.org/nps-8_4-9002-Exterior-Masonry.html to help us
        > recognize it when we arrive.
        >
        > I'll bring a camera.
        >
        > My cell phone is 617.461.7194. Fred's phone, in case you get lost, is
        > 732.299.0894.
        >
        > Andy, Tom, will you make it? Anyone else?

        > Evan Koblentz's personal homepage: http://www.snarc.net
        >
        > *** Tell your friends about the (free!) Computer Collector Newsletter
        > - 700 readers and no spam / Publishes every Monday / Write for us!
        > - Mainframes to videogames, hardware and software, we cover it all
        > - W: http://news.computercollector.com E: news@c..
      • Evan
        Message 3 of 4 , May 6, 2005
          Nor can Tom attend... so I guess it's just Andy and I... if the InfoAge people try to feed us, we'll be sure to indulge in everyone else's share.  :)

          Looks like I won't be able to make it after all.  Have a good time!

          --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "Evan" <evan947@y...> wrote:
          > I heard back from our contact, Fred Carl,
          just now.  He'd like us to be
          > there at 11am Saturday.  The
          directions are at

          href="http://www.infoage.org/visit.html">http://www.infoage.org/visit.html and we're supposed to meet at a place
          > called the Marconi Cottage.
          Fred says it's the second brick home on the
          > left, along a river.
          Photos are at

          href="http://www.infoage.org/nps-8_4-9002-Exterior-Masonry.html">http://www.infoage.org/nps-8_4-9002-Exterior-Masonry.html to help us
          > recognize it when we arrive.
          >
          > I'll bring a
          camera.

          > My cell phone is 617.461.7194.  Fred's phone, in
          case you get lost, is
          > 732.299.0894.
          >
          > Andy, Tom, will you
          make it?  Anyone else?