Okay, Saturday visit is on!

  • Evan
    Message 1 of 4 , May 3, 2005
      I heard back from our contact, Fred Carl, just now. He'd like us to be
      there at 11am Saturday. The directions are at
      http://www.infoage.org/visit.html and we're supposed to meet at a place
      called the Marconi Cottage. Fred says it's the second brick home on the
      left, along a river. Photos are at
      http://www.infoage.org/nps-8_4-9002-Exterior-Masonry.html to help us
      recognize it when we arrive.

      I'll bring a camera.

      My cell phone is 617.461.7194. Fred's phone, in case you get lost, is
      732.299.0894.

      Andy, Tom, will you make it? Anyone else?

      - 700 readers and no spam / Publishes every Monday / Write for us!
    • ahm
      Message 2 of 4 , May 4, 2005
        On Tue, May 03, 2005 at 08:23:45PM -0400, Evan wrote:
        > Andy, Tom, will you make it? Anyone else?

        I'll be there.

        > The directions are at http://www.infoage.org/visit.html

        Do we have GPS coordinates? ;)

        > I'll bring a camera.

        I'll bring mine too, just because.

        See y'all at 11AM.
      • John
        Message 3 of 4 , May 6, 2005
          Looks like I won't be able to make it after all. Have a good time!

          --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "Evan" <evan947@y...> wrote:
          > I heard back from our contact, Fred Carl, just now. He'd like us to be
          > there at 11am Saturday. The directions are at
          > http://www.infoage.org/visit.html and we're supposed to meet at a place
          > called the Marconi Cottage. Fred says it's the second brick home on the
          > left, along a river. Photos are at
          > http://www.infoage.org/nps-8_4-9002-Exterior-Masonry.html to help us
          > recognize it when we arrive.
          >
          > I'll bring a camera.
          >
          > My cell phone is 617.461.7194. Fred's phone, in case you get lost, is
          > 732.299.0894.
          >
          > Andy, Tom, will you make it? Anyone else?

          > Evan Koblentz's personal homepage: http://www.snarc.net
          >
          > *** Tell your friends about the (free!) Computer Collector Newsletter
          > - 700 readers and no spam / Publishes every Monday / Write for us!
          > - Mainframes to videogames, hardware and software, we cover it all
          > - W: http://news.computercollector.com E: news@c..
        • Evan
          Message 4 of 4 , May 6, 2005
            Nor can Tom attend... so I guess it's just Andy and I... if the InfoAge people try to feed us, we'll be sure to indulge in everyone else's share.  :)

            Looks like I won't be able to make it after all.  Have a good time!

            --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "Evan" <evan947@y...> wrote:
            > I heard back from our contact, Fred Carl,
            just now.  He'd like us to be
            > there at 11am Saturday.  The
            directions are at

            href="http://www.infoage.org/visit.html">http://www.infoage.org/visit.html and we're supposed to meet at a place
            > called the Marconi Cottage.
            Fred says it's the second brick home on the
            > left, along a river.
            Photos are at

            href="http://www.infoage.org/nps-8_4-9002-Exterior-Masonry.html">http://www.infoage.org/nps-8_4-9002-Exterior-Masonry.html to help us
            > recognize it when we arrive.
            >
            > I'll bring a
            camera.

            > My cell phone is 617.461.7194.  Fred's phone, in
            case you get lost, is
            > 732.299.0894.
            >
            > Andy, Tom, will you
            make it?  Anyone else?