Swapmeet inventory update

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 13, 2006
      more stuff added to list
      http://www.marchclub.org/swapmeet.htm

      question - would anyone want my collection of fried hard drives if I
      brought them (to give away) or should I donate to club or
      recycle? ST-225's ST412, etc. I have 4 or 5 at least.

      bill
    • Greg N Shari (GMail)
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 13, 2006
        Bill I would hold on to 1 or 2 of them. They can be disassembled and used to make a static display for the museum explaining the technology.

        Greg Manuel

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 14, 2006
          Greg,

          Good idea - plus 5 1/4" drives are easier to see. This is something that could actually be a 'hands-on' display.

          Jim