RE: [midatlanticretro] Possible VCF East Workshop...

  • Kelly Leavitt
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 13, 2006
      Well, it seems there are at least 3 in March that are in the same situation. Sounds like we're getting a quorum. Personally, I don't have a teletype (but would love to get one). Once I did, I too would be in the same group.

      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 13, 2006
        On Wed, 13 Sep 2006, Kelly Leavitt wrote:

        > Well, it seems there are at least 3 in March that are in the same
        > situation. Sounds like we're getting a quorum. Personally, I don't have
        > a teletype (but would love to get one). Once I did, I too would be in
        > the same group.

        That would be something to hear: a room full of teletypes hooked up to
        a terminal server (thence to some host), all chattering away. :-)

        Mike Loewen mloewen@...