Re: [midatlanticretro] Possible museum visit this Saturday

  • Tom Owad
    Message 1 of 5 , May 3, 2005
      I'm not certain I'll be able to make it, but I am interested.

      Tom

      On May 2, 2005, at 8:04 PM, Evan wrote:

      There's a (small) chance that we might be able to visit the InfoAge center

      this Saturday.  Who might be interested in going, probably in the early

      afternoon?

      It's in Wall, N.J., a town on the shore, around exits 98 and 100 on the

      Garden State Parkway.  That is also right off I-195, which goes to 95 around

      Trenton, for those of you to the south.

      http://www.infoage.org/visit.html

      --

      Apple I Replica Creation: Back to the Garage

      By Tom Owad, Foreword by Steve Wozniak

      About the book: <www.applefritter.com/replica>

      OSNews Review: <www.osnews.com/story.php?news_id=10085>

    • John Allain
      Message 2 of 5 , May 3, 2005
        On Mon, May 02, 2005 at 08:04:40PM -0400, Evan wrote:
        > There's a (small) chance that we might be able to visit the InfoAge center
        > this Saturday. Who might be interested in going, probably in the early
        > afternoon?

        I'm interested, but not free.
        Maybe less than a week is not enough lead time for a larger group.
        Take pictures if you go without me.

        John A.
        What larger group?