10-7 Swap Meet Update - More items / Assistants Wanted
- The swap meet items list continues to grow. New additions include:
Apple IIe enhanced
Apple IIGS ROM01 (3, one with a dead PS)
Apple monochrome (tilt screen) monitors (2)
HP 110 portable, with two 9114 drives and a Thinkjet printer. One of the 9114s powers up, but the LEDS just flash. The other 9114 is dead. Not sure about the Thinkjet. Two power packs, but no HP-IL cables. The 110 itself works.
Teletex TTX114 daisywheel printer, with extra ribbon cartridge and manual. Has both serial and parallel interface.
Digicom AC312 300 baud accoustic coupler
for a complete list see:
If you are interested in assisting with the event, please contact me directly and asap. We need:
1. A person or persons to take admission payments
2. Persons to help get items into building and "route traffic" from parking lot to the service elevator from 8AM--10AM before the event begins.
3. This is a carry in--carry out event, but there will inevitably be abandoned items. These will need to be removed after the event from the room.
4. A backup person or persons to help coordinate the food service in the event that plan A falls through.
5. Advertising/promotion assistance.
6. Leads to groups/persons who we can ask to purchase a booth space.
NOTE: The Delaware Historical Society will provide labor for the set up of the tables and such, but we should be prepared to assist anyway.