Re: Possible museum visit this Saturday

  • John
    Message 1 of 5 , May 3, 2005
      I'm interested.

      --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "Evan" <evan947@y...> wrote:
      > There's a (small) chance that we might be able to visit the InfoAge
      center
      > this Saturday. Who might be interested in going, probably in the
      early
      > afternoon?
      >
      > It's in Wall, N.J., a town on the shore, around exits 98 and 100 on
      the
      > Garden State Parkway. That is also right off I-195, which goes to
      95 around
      > Trenton, for those of you to the south.
      >
      > http://www.infoage.org/visit.html

      > Evan Koblentz's personal homepage: http://www.snarc.net
      >
      > *** Tell your friends about the (free!) Computer Collector
      Newsletter
      > - 700 readers and no spam / Publishes every Monday / Write for us!
      > - Mainframes to videogames, hardware and software, we cover it all
      > - W: http://news.computercollector.com E: news@c...
    • Tom Owad
      Message 2 of 5 , May 3, 2005
        I'm not certain I'll be able to make it, but I am interested.

        Tom

        --

        Apple I Replica Creation: Back to the Garage

        By Tom Owad, Foreword by Steve Wozniak

        About the book: <www.applefritter.com/replica>

        OSNews Review: <www.osnews.com/story.php?news_id=10085>

      • John Allain
        Message 3 of 5 , May 3, 2005
          On Mon, May 02, 2005 at 08:04:40PM -0400, Evan wrote:
          > There's a (small) chance that we might be able to visit the InfoAge center
          > this Saturday. Who might be interested in going, probably in the early
          > afternoon?

          I'm interested, but not free.
          Maybe less than a week is not enough lead time for a larger group.
          Take pictures if you go without me.

          John A.
          What larger group?