Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Reminder -- MARCH work day next Saturday!

  • madodel
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 8, 2006
      Joe Giliberti wrote:
      > Is anyone else gonna be there, aside from Evan, Jeff, and I?
      >
      > On 9/4/06, *Evan Koblentz* <evan@... <mailto:evan@...>> wrote:
      >
      > The weather looks great according to the 10-day forecast. Does that
      > mean we
      > shouldn't expect to see you?

      I will try to be there at 10AM, but its a 2 hour drive from here and it
      depends a lot on the traffic. I will have to leave by 2PM though to get
      home in time for something I have to do.

      Mark

      --

      From the eComStation Desktop of: Mark Dodel

      http://www.warpstock.org

      http://www.os2voice.org

      Investigation, 1938
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 8, 2006
        Thanks Mark.

        I think Herb Johnson is also coming.

        > Is anyone else gonna be there, aside from Evan, Jeff, and I?
        >
        > On 9/4/06, *Evan Koblentz* <evan@... <mailto:evan@...>> wrote:
        >
        > The weather looks great according to the 10-day forecast. Does that
        > mean we
        > shouldn't expect to see you?

        I will try to be there at 10AM, but its a 2 hour drive from here and it
        depends a lot on the traffic. I will have to leave by 2PM though to get
        home in time for something I have to do.

        Mark

        --

        From the eComStation Desktop of: Mark Dodel

        http://www.warpstock.org

        http://www.os2voice.org

        Investigation, 1938

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        (Yahoo! ID required)

      • Joe Giliberti
        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 8, 2006
          want me to bring along a radio or a small stereo so we have some music while we work?

          On 9/8/06, Evan Koblentz <evan@... > wrote:

          Thanks Mark.

          I think Herb Johnson is also coming.

          > Is anyone else gonna be there, aside from Evan, Jeff, and I?
          >
          > On 9/4/06, *Evan Koblentz* <evan@... <mailto: evan@...>> wrote:
          >
          > The weather looks great according to the 10-day forecast. Does that
          > mean we
          > shouldn't expect to see you?

          I will try to be there at 10AM, but its a 2 hour drive from here and it
          depends a lot on the traffic. I will have to leave by 2PM though to get
          home in time for something I have to do.

          Mark

          --

          From the eComStation Desktop of: Mark Dodel

          http://www.warpstock.org

          http://www.os2voice.org

          Investigation, 1938

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          (Yahoo! ID required)

          Message 4 of 12 , Sep 8, 2006
            I guess that depends on who controls the station!

            My idea of "good music" is anything from classic rock or the 1980s.

            > Is anyone else gonna be there, aside from Evan, Jeff, and I?
            >
            > On 9/4/06, *Evan Koblentz* <evan@... <mailto: evan@...>> wrote:
            >
            > The weather looks great according to the 10-day forecast. Does that
            > mean we
            > shouldn't expect to see you?

            I will try to be there at 10AM, but its a 2 hour drive from here and it
            depends a lot on the traffic. I will have to leave by 2PM though to get
            home in time for something I have to do.

            Mark

            --

            >From the eComStation Desktop of: Mark Dodel

            http://www.warpstock.org