Re: [midatlanticretro] free item - David Systems Incorporated Express Bus 12-slot concentrator

  • Bob Applegate
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 7, 2006
      If anyone wants someone to get first-hand info on the device, let me know.  I'm looking
      out my office window and see Moorestown about 1/4 mile from me.  It would be an
      easy lunch-time outing to go see this beast.

      Bob

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 7, 2006
        yes...that's why I am not including it in the swap meet.
        bd

        At Thursday, 7 September 2006, you wrote:

        >But you said the rule for this event is 1989. :)

        -- E N D --
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 7, 2006
          Errr, I got confubulated.

          http://us.click.yahoo.com/WktRrD/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/S_NqlB/TM