free item - David Systems Incorporated Express Bus 12-slot concentrator

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 6, 2006
      David Systems Incorporated was purchased by 3COM. I have three pics
      contact me if you want to email them to you, the item is located in South
      New Jersey. I don't know if I would call this vintage, but someday this
      will be considered historical ... it's on the cusp of what most people call
      vintage today, early 90's I rec'con
      Bill

      I was contacted as follows:

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 6, 2006
        >>> early 90's I rec'con Bill

      • Bob Applegate
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 7, 2006
          If anyone wants someone to get first-hand info on the device, let me know.  I'm looking
          out my office window and see Moorestown about 1/4 mile from me.  It would be an
          easy lunch-time outing to go see this beast.

          Bob

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 7, 2006
            yes...that's why I am not including it in the swap meet.
            bd

            At Thursday, 7 September 2006, you wrote:

            >But you said the rule for this event is 1989. :)

            -- E N D --
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 7, 2006
              Errr, I got confubulated.

              http://us.click.yahoo.com/WktRrD/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/S_NqlB/TM