Re: [midatlanticretro] Possible museum visit this Saturday

  • ahm
    Message 1 of 5 , May 2, 2005
      On Mon, May 02, 2005 at 08:04:40PM -0400, Evan wrote:
      > There's a (small) chance that we might be able to visit the InfoAge center
      > this Saturday. Who might be interested in going, probably in the early
      > afternoon?

      I'm interested. I definitely want to go check this place out.
      I think I've even free on Saturday.

      Let me know.
      Andy
    • John
      Message 2 of 5 , May 3, 2005
        I'm interested.

        --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "Evan" <evan947@y...> wrote:
        > There's a (small) chance that we might be able to visit the InfoAge
        center
        > this Saturday. Who might be interested in going, probably in the
        early
        > afternoon?
        >
        > It's in Wall, N.J., a town on the shore, around exits 98 and 100 on
        the
        > Garden State Parkway. That is also right off I-195, which goes to
        95 around
        > Trenton, for those of you to the south.
        >
        > http://www.infoage.org/visit.html

        > Evan Koblentz's personal homepage: http://www.snarc.net
        >
        > *** Tell your friends about the (free!) Computer Collector
        Newsletter
        > - 700 readers and no spam / Publishes every Monday / Write for us!
        > - Mainframes to videogames, hardware and software, we cover it all
        > - W: http://news.computercollector.com E: news@c...
      • Tom Owad
        Message 3 of 5 , May 3, 2005
          I'm not certain I'll be able to make it, but I am interested.

          Tom

          --

          Apple I Replica Creation: Back to the Garage

          By Tom Owad, Foreword by Steve Wozniak

          About the book: <www.applefritter.com/replica>

          OSNews Review: <www.osnews.com/story.php?news_id=10085>

        • John Allain
          Message 4 of 5 , May 3, 2005
            On Mon, May 02, 2005 at 08:04:40PM -0400, Evan wrote:
            > There's a (small) chance that we might be able to visit the InfoAge center
            > this Saturday. Who might be interested in going, probably in the early
            > afternoon?

            I'm interested, but not free.
            Maybe less than a week is not enough lead time for a larger group.
            Take pictures if you go without me.

            John A.
            What larger group?