Philips accouting system on Ebay

  • Mike Loewen
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 4, 2006
      This might be interesting to one of you guys in NJ, item 150029713073.

      Mike Loewen mloewen@...
    • blueringice
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 4, 2006
        I would like to come - and I will if it is a rainy day.

        Nick Lordi

        wrote:

        > A friendly reminder that I'll be doing some work at the home of
        our future
        > museum this Saturday, Sept. 9, at InfoAge -- and I could use as
        much help as
        > possible!
        >
        > A refresher: in addition to our preview room in the main building,
        our
        > museum consists of several rooms in a hallway in the second
        building. The
        > (flexible) plan for Saturday is to clear a bunch of junk out of
        one such
        > room in that secondary building, determine if it needs painting
        and / or
        > carpeting and /or any additional renovation, etc. ... I'd also
        like to clean
        > up the three pedastal exhibits that we adopted recently for the
        preview room
        > ... they arrived at InfoAge via the US patent office and each one
        is the
        > size of a refridgerator, honoring Jack Kilby, Bob Noyce, and Jay
        Forrester.

        > I'd like to get started around 10AM.
        >
        > Joe already volunteered to help. Who else is available?
        >
        > By the way, anyone who hasn't been to InfoAge since VCF will be
        quite
        > pleasantly surprised by the condition of the main event room. At
        VCF there

        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 4, 2006
          The weather looks great according to the 10-day forecast. Does that mean we
          shouldn't expect to see you?

          wrote:

          > A friendly reminder that I'll be doing some work at the home of
          our future
          > museum this Saturday, Sept. 9, at InfoAge -- and I could use as
          much help as
          > possible!
          >
          > A refresher: in addition to our preview room in the main building,
          our
          > museum consists of several rooms in a hallway in the second
          building. The
          > (flexible) plan for Saturday is to clear a bunch of junk out of
          one such
          > room in that secondary building, determine if it needs painting
          and / or
          > carpeting and /or any additional renovation, etc. ... I'd also
          like to clean
          > up the three pedastal exhibits that we adopted recently for the
          preview room
          > ... they arrived at InfoAge via the US patent office and each one
          is the
          > size of a refridgerator, honoring Jack Kilby, Bob Noyce, and Jay
          Forrester.

          > I'd like to get started around 10AM.
          >
          > Joe already volunteered to help. Who else is available?
          >
          > By the way, anyone who hasn't been to InfoAge since VCF will be
          quite
          > pleasantly surprised by the condition of the main event room. At
          VCF there
          > was mediocre paint on the walls, ugly paint on the floor, and
          crappy
          > lighting. Now there's nice paint on the walls, a brand new
          hardwood floor,
          > chandeliers, and a nice door leading out to the patio. They also
          carpeted
          > all the hallways and they transformed the main lobby into something
          > resembling a true hotel -- it's got a piano, luxorious chairs,
          table, lamp,
          > etc. ... With that done Fred & Co. are moving onto finishing the
          lounge
          > rooms (where we had the guest speakers) and to renovating another
          event room
          > that is bigger than the current room but so well hidden you didn't
          even know
          > it was there before! (Actually, it wasn't there before. It used
          to be a
          > hallway and a bunch of offices branching off from the loading
          ramp. The
          > door to that hallway was blocked off at VCF time. Now they're
          tearing out
          > all the inside walls of that section to make one huge room.)
          >
          > - Evan

          Yahoo! Groups Links
        • Joe Giliberti
          Message 4 of 12 , Sep 8, 2006
            Is anyone else gonna be there, aside from Evan, Jeff, and I?

            wrote:

            > A friendly reminder that I'll be doing some work at the home of
            our future
            > museum this Saturday, Sept. 9, at InfoAge -- and I could use as
            much help as
            > possible!
            >
            > A refresher: in addition to our preview room in the main building,
            our
            > museum consists of several rooms in a hallway in the second
            building. The
            > (flexible) plan for Saturday is to clear a bunch of junk out of
            one such
            > room in that secondary building, determine if it needs painting
            and / or
            > carpeting and /or any additional renovation, etc. ... I'd also
            like to clean
            > up the three pedastal exhibits that we adopted recently for the
            preview room
            > ... they arrived at InfoAge via the US patent office and each one
            is the
            > size of a refridgerator, honoring Jack Kilby, Bob Noyce, and Jay
            Forrester.

            > I'd like to get started around 10AM.
            >
            > Joe already volunteered to help. Who else is available?
            >
            > By the way, anyone who hasn't been to InfoAge since VCF will be
            quite
            > pleasantly surprised by the condition of the main event room. At
            VCF there
            > was mediocre paint on the walls, ugly paint on the floor, and
            crappy
            > lighting. Now there's nice paint on the walls, a brand new
            hardwood floor,
            > chandeliers, and a nice door leading out to the patio. They also
            carpeted
            > all the hallways and they transformed the main lobby into something
            > resembling a true hotel -- it's got a piano, luxorious chairs,
            table, lamp,
            > etc. ... With that done Fred & Co. are moving onto finishing the
            lounge
            > rooms (where we had the guest speakers) and to renovating another
            event room
            > that is bigger than the current room but so well hidden you didn't
            even know
            > it was there before! (Actually, it wasn't there before. It used
            to be a
            > hallway and a bunch of offices branching off from the loading
            ramp. The
            > door to that hallway was blocked off at VCF time. Now they're
            tearing out
            > all the inside walls of that section to make one huge room.)
            >
            > - Evan

            Yahoo! Groups Links

          • madodel
            Message 5 of 12 , Sep 8, 2006
              Joe Giliberti wrote:
              > Is anyone else gonna be there, aside from Evan, Jeff, and I?
              >
              > On 9/4/06, *Evan Koblentz* <evan@... <mailto:evan@...>> wrote:
              >
              > The weather looks great according to the 10-day forecast. Does that
              > mean we
              > shouldn't expect to see you?

              I will try to be there at 10AM, but its a 2 hour drive from here and it
              depends a lot on the traffic. I will have to leave by 2PM though to get
              home in time for something I have to do.

              Mark

              --

              From the eComStation Desktop of: Mark Dodel

              http://www.warpstock.org

              http://www.os2voice.org

              Investigation, 1938
              Message 6 of 12 , Sep 8, 2006
                Thanks Mark.

                I think Herb Johnson is also coming.

                > Is anyone else gonna be there, aside from Evan, Jeff, and I?
                >
                > On 9/4/06, *Evan Koblentz* <evan@... <mailto:evan@...>> wrote:
                >
                > The weather looks great according to the 10-day forecast. Does that
                > mean we
                > shouldn't expect to see you?

                I will try to be there at 10AM, but its a 2 hour drive from here and it
                depends a lot on the traffic. I will have to leave by 2PM though to get
                home in time for something I have to do.

                Mark

                --

                From the eComStation Desktop of: Mark Dodel

                http://www.warpstock.org

                http://www.os2voice.org

                Investigation, 1938

                Yahoo! Groups Links

                (Yahoo! ID required)

              • Joe Giliberti
                Message 7 of 12 , Sep 8, 2006
                  want me to bring along a radio or a small stereo so we have some music while we work?

                  On 9/8/06, Evan Koblentz <evan@... > wrote:

                  Thanks Mark.

                  I think Herb Johnson is also coming.

                  > Is anyone else gonna be there, aside from Evan, Jeff, and I?
                  >
                  > On 9/4/06, *Evan Koblentz* <evan@... <mailto: evan@...>> wrote:
                  >
                  > The weather looks great according to the 10-day forecast. Does that
                  > mean we
                  > shouldn't expect to see you?

                  I will try to be there at 10AM, but its a 2 hour drive from here and it
                  depends a lot on the traffic. I will have to leave by 2PM though to get
                  home in time for something I have to do.

                  Mark

                  --

                  From the eComStation Desktop of: Mark Dodel

                  http://www.warpstock.org

                  http://www.os2voice.org

                  Investigation, 1938

                  Yahoo! Groups Links

                  (Yahoo! ID required)

                  Message 8 of 12 , Sep 8, 2006
                    I guess that depends on who controls the station!

                    My idea of "good music" is anything from classic rock or the 1980s.

                    > Is anyone else gonna be there, aside from Evan, Jeff, and I?
                    >
                    > On 9/4/06, *Evan Koblentz* <evan@... <mailto: evan@...>> wrote:
                    >
                    > The weather looks great according to the 10-day forecast. Does that
                    > mean we
                    > shouldn't expect to see you?

                    I will try to be there at 10AM, but its a 2 hour drive from here and it
                    depends a lot on the traffic. I will have to leave by 2PM though to get
                    home in time for something I have to do.

                    Mark

                    --

                    >From the eComStation Desktop of: Mark Dodel

                    http://www.warpstock.org