RE: [midatlanticretro] Apple II -on Ebay now

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 29, 2006
      this is the first one I have seen in months.
      bd

      At 12:44 PM 8/29/2006 -0400, you wrote:
      >Sellam is always saying how they are getting quite rare.
    • Mike Loewen
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 29, 2006
        On Tue, 29 Aug 2006, B. Degnan wrote:

        > this is the first one I have seen in months.

        I recall seeing a couple of them on Ebay since the beginning of the
        year, and they fetch exorbitant prices. I suspect we may see more of them
        show up from deep storage, as their owners become aware of their market
        value.

        Mike Loewen mloewen@...
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 29, 2006
          I think I remember seeing $500-700