Apple II -on Ebay now

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 29, 2006
      I spoke too soon. There's an Apple II on Ebay now:

      item 270023175113

      Bill D
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 29, 2006
        Sellam is always saying how they are getting quite rare.

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 29, 2006
          this is the first one I have seen in months.
          bd

          At 12:44 PM 8/29/2006 -0400, you wrote:
          >Sellam is always saying how they are getting quite rare.
        • Mike Loewen
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 29, 2006
            On Tue, 29 Aug 2006, B. Degnan wrote:

            > this is the first one I have seen in months.

            I recall seeing a couple of them on Ebay since the beginning of the
            year, and they fetch exorbitant prices. I suspect we may see more of them
            show up from deep storage, as their owners become aware of their market
            value.

            Mike Loewen mloewen@...
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 29, 2006
              I think I remember seeing $500-700