Re: [midatlanticretro] Who's available... (re: InfoAge workday)

  • Joe Giliberti
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 28, 2006
      That date sounds fine for me.

      Change in plans. Turns out that we don't have to exhibit on 9/16 after all.
      I'll still probably go in case anybody has questions about us.

      But we do need a work day soon! I vote for Sat., Sept. 9 (I'm busy on the
      10th.)

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 28, 2006
        Evan Koblentz wrote:
        > Change in plans. Turns out that we don't have to exhibit on 9/16 after all.
        > I'll still probably go in case anybody has questions about us.
        >
        > But we do need a work day soon! I vote for Sat., Sept. 9 (I'm busy on the
        > 10th.)

        I will try to make it on the 9th if there is one. I have to clear it with
        my wife first. Like you I have something already on the 10th.

        Mark

        --

        From the eComStation Desktop of: Mark Dodel

        http://www.warpstock.org