RE: [midatlanticretro] Who's available... (re: InfoAge workday)

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 28 2:36 PM
      Change in plans. Turns out that we don't have to exhibit on 9/16 after all.
      I'll still probably go in case anybody has questions about us.

      But we do need a work day soon! I vote for Sat., Sept. 9 (I'm busy on the
      10th.)

      Small exhibit at InfoAge to support the Broadcasters Hall of Fame thing * OR
      * a work day for our museum, depending on some info that I'll soon get from
      Fred.

      Details and times are forthcoming.

      Yahoo! Groups Links
    • Joe Giliberti

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 28 5:53 PM
          Evan Koblentz wrote:
          > Change in plans. Turns out that we don't have to exhibit on 9/16 after all.
          > I'll still probably go in case anybody has questions about us.
          >
          > But we do need a work day soon! I vote for Sat., Sept. 9 (I'm busy on the
          > 10th.)

          I will try to make it on the 9th if there is one. I have to clear it with
          my wife first. Like you I have something already on the 10th.

          Mark

          --

          From the eComStation Desktop of: Mark Dodel

          http://www.warpstock.org