Who's available Sep. 16?

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 28 1:08 PM
      Small exhibit at InfoAge to support the Broadcasters Hall of Fame thing * OR
      * a work day for our museum, depending on some info that I'll soon get from
      Fred.

      Details and times are forthcoming.
    • Joe Giliberti

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 28 2:36 PM
          Change in plans. Turns out that we don't have to exhibit on 9/16 after all.
          I'll still probably go in case anybody has questions about us.

          But we do need a work day soon! I vote for Sat., Sept. 9 (I'm busy on the
          10th.)

          Small exhibit at InfoAge to support the Broadcasters Hall of Fame thing * OR
          * a work day for our museum, depending on some info that I'll soon get from
          Fred.

          Details and times are forthcoming.

          Yahoo! Groups Links
        • Joe Giliberti

            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 28 5:53 PM
              Evan Koblentz wrote:
              > Change in plans. Turns out that we don't have to exhibit on 9/16 after all.
              > I'll still probably go in case anybody has questions about us.
              >
              > But we do need a work day soon! I vote for Sat., Sept. 9 (I'm busy on the
              > 10th.)

              I will try to make it on the 9th if there is one. I have to clear it with
              my wife first. Like you I have something already on the 10th.

              Mark

              --

              From the eComStation Desktop of: Mark Dodel

              http://www.warpstock.org