Re: [midatlanticretro] Another great haul for MARCH

  • Ray Sills
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 28, 2006
      Upon further review....

      Hi Bill:

      It turns out that I -do- have some cartridges for the Plus4/16. And
      some books, too... including the Plus 4 software guide that belongs
      in the box. I had a habit of putting all manuals and books in a file
      cabinet, so that I'd know where they were located.. but this group
      wound up in a cardboard box. Anyway, I'll plan to get it all to Info-
      Age at some point. I'm cleaning up the basement, so I might find
      more goodies like that.

      I also found a Commodore COBOL compiler for the C-64!!!

      73 de Ray