Our new Membership Czar

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2006
      Hello everyone,

      Joe Gilberti has volunteered to be our Membership Czar, whose primary job is to keep track of MARCH members. Of the 121 members of this list, only about 26 are active (ie: fully-paid) MARCH members and of those, we have basic information (name, address, phone number) for only three. This is because I have not had the time to devote to membership. Joe's first duties will be to contact each member by email to get this basic information and start to build our membership database. I'm sure you will all help make Joe's job easier by promptly responding to his email. If you do not receive a note from Joe in the next few days and you believe that you are a MARCH member, please let me know. While MARCH does not have an official privacy policy so far, rest assured that we plan to use this information only for official MARCH business.

      Jim Scheef
      MARCH Treasurer