19" Rack Wanted

  • David Comley
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2006
      Does anyone have a 19" rack taking up space that they
      are looking to get rid of or sell in the PA area ? I
      have a number of DEC components that I need to mount
      and I'm not having any luck homebrewing a solution. I
      can pick up within ~50 miles of Philadelphia. Ideally
      I'm looking for something in the 22U range but at this
      point I'd take something larger if anyone has such a
      thing available.

      Thanks,

      http://mail.yahoo.com