anyone interested in broken paddles and/or joysticks?

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2006
      I have a lot of joy sticks and paddles, the kind that work with Atari and
      Commodore game and computer systems. Maybe there is someone who fixes them
      in this group, but I have enough working ones that it's not worth the
      trouble personally. If anyone would be interested, I can bring them to the
      swap meet. Let me know.