Does anyone know where I can get Music 11?

  • Joe Giliberti
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 23, 2006
      My father was telling me a story about his final project in computer science in college. It was to program a song in a PDP-11 program called Music-11. Does anyone know where I could find a PDP-11 emulator, along with this program?It'dd be a nice birthday present I think for him tom fiddle with it again.
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 23, 2006
        Joe,

        You can start at http://ecmc.rochester.edu/ecmc/docs/score11/score11.html and work from there. I found this by searching on music-11 and pdp-11.

        Jim