Another great haul for MARCH

    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 22, 2006
      Today I met up with Ray Sills and he donated much of his collection to
      InfoAge.

      I haven't got a full list, but the collection includes several C-64s / 128s
      / Plus 4s, an Amiga, an SX-64, some nice Tandy gear, Mac stuff, a boatload
      of software and magazines, and other things that I can't recall right now.
      Ray: chime in if I forgot to list anything particularly neat.
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 22, 2006
        Thanks Ray! Do the Plus 4's work? Do you have any software/carts for them?
        Bill

        At 07:13 PM 8/22/2006 -0400, you wrote:
        >Today I met up with Ray Sills and he donated much of his collection to
        >InfoAge.
        >
        >I haven't got a full list, but the collection includes several C-64s / 128s
        >/ Plus 4s, an Amiga, an SX-64, some nice Tandy gear, Mac stuff, a boatload
        >of software and magazines, and other things that I can't recall right now.
        >Ray: chime in if I forgot to list anything particularly neat.
      • William Donzelli
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 22, 2006
          > Today I met up with Ray Sills and he donated much of his collection to
          > InfoAge.
          >
          > I haven't got a full list, but the collection includes several C-64s / 128s
          > / Plus 4s, an Amiga, an SX-64, some nice Tandy gear, Mac stuff, a boatload
          > of software and magazines, and other things that I can't recall right now.

          How 'bout that MARCH charter and collection criteria?

          Its always nice to get new hauls, but you guys are going to drown in
          the common stuff.

          --
          Will
        • Ray Sills
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 22, 2006
            Hi Evan:

            It was a great day today! The Info-Age site is great. Thanks Evan,
            for your help.

            The Mac stuff included a 512K and Mac Plus... and a Performa 400, and
            LC-III.

            And there was a Timex color unit (the one in that almost new
            condition box). And the Amiga 500 with the Gen-lock video box.

            73 de Ray

            On Aug 22, 2006, at 7:13 PM, Evan Koblentz wrote:

            > Today I met up with Ray Sills and he donated much of his collection to
            > InfoAge.
            >
            > I haven't got a full list, but the collection includes several
            > C-64s / 128s
            > / Plus 4s, an Amiga, an SX-64, some nice Tandy gear, Mac stuff, a
            > boatload
            > of software and magazines, and other things that I can't recall
            > right now.
            > Ray: chime in if I forgot to list anything particularly neat.

          • Greg N Shari
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 23, 2006
              Just saw this on Craig's List and wondered if it is a good deal or not and also pass it on for anyone interested.

              Have a great day,
              Greg

              It has removed 4277 spam emails to date.
              Try SPAMfighter for free now!
            • Ray Sills
              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 24, 2006
                Hi Bill:

                I haven't used the Plus 4's lately, but I think at least one is OK.
                No carts, however. I always like the Plus 4.. even used it at work
                for a while.

                73 de Ray

                On Aug 22, 2006, at 7:22 PM, B. Degnan wrote:

                > Thanks Ray! Do the Plus 4's work? Do you have any software/carts
                > for them?
                > Bill
                >
                > At 07:13 PM 8/22/2006 -0400, you wrote:
                >
                >> Today I met up with Ray Sills and he donated much of his
                >> collection to
                >> InfoAge.
                >>
                >> I haven't got a full list, but the collection includes several
                >> C-64s / 128s
                >> / Plus 4s, an Amiga, an SX-64, some nice Tandy gear, Mac stuff, a
                >> boatload
                >> of software and magazines, and other things that I can't recall
                >> right now.
                >> Ray: chime in if I forgot to list anything particularly neat.
                >>

                > Yahoo! Groups Links

              • Ray Sills
                Message 7 of 7 , Aug 28, 2006
                  Upon further review....

                  Hi Bill:

                  It turns out that I -do- have some cartridges for the Plus4/16. And
                  some books, too... including the Plus 4 software guide that belongs
                  in the box. I had a habit of putting all manuals and books in a file
                  cabinet, so that I'd know where they were located.. but this group
                  wound up in a cardboard box. Anyway, I'll plan to get it all to Info-
                  Age at some point. I'm cleaning up the basement, so I might find
                  more goodies like that.

                  I also found a Commodore COBOL compiler for the C-64!!!