Today's Tandy haul

  • Kelly Leavitt
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 22, 2006
      Not as impressive as BillD's recent Altair haul, but...

      3 Tandy Model 2000's (2 with HD interface)
      3 Tandy Model 2000 keyboards
      1 Model 4p (anyone want to make an offer on a 4p (I've got 3 of them now)?)
      1 DMP 135 printer

      arrived via UPS today.

      I'm having warehouse style shelving installed today. Good thing, or I'd never have room for this stuff.

      Now, all I have to do is sneak these into the house :-)

      Kelly
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 22, 2006
        Wow 3 2000's. That would be a good item for a VCF or exhibition. Not many
        people have seen these in action, including myself.
        Bill

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 22, 2006
          Kelly,

          Way cool!

          If you still want to get an S100 system, how about a Zenith Z-110 from my last haul? These were Zenith's first attempt at a DOS system and have both an 8088 for DOS and an 8085 to run CP/M. They are also unusual in that the processors are on a system board that has an S-100 expansion bus - like an Apple ][ or the IBM PC with which they are completely incompatible.

          Jim

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 28, 2006
            Jim:
            I would be very interested in one of the Z-110 units. They're exactly what I'm looking for.

            Kelly