Possible museum visit this Saturday

  • Evan
    Message 1 of 5 , May 2, 2005
      There's a (small) chance that we might be able to visit the InfoAge center
      this Saturday. Who might be interested in going, probably in the early
      afternoon?

      It's in Wall, N.J., a town on the shore, around exits 98 and 100 on the
      Garden State Parkway. That is also right off I-195, which goes to 95 around
      Trenton, for those of you to the south.

      http://www.infoage.org/visit.html

      - 700 readers and no spam / Publishes every Monday / Write for us!
    • ahm
      Message 2 of 5 , May 2, 2005
        On Mon, May 02, 2005 at 08:04:40PM -0400, Evan wrote:
        > There's a (small) chance that we might be able to visit the InfoAge center
        > this Saturday. Who might be interested in going, probably in the early
        > afternoon?

        I'm interested. I definitely want to go check this place out.
        I think I've even free on Saturday.

        Let me know.
        Andy
      • John
        Message 3 of 5 , May 3, 2005
          I'm interested.

          --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "Evan" <evan947@y...> wrote:
          > There's a (small) chance that we might be able to visit the InfoAge
          center
          > this Saturday. Who might be interested in going, probably in the
          early
          > afternoon?
          >
          > It's in Wall, N.J., a town on the shore, around exits 98 and 100 on
          the
          > Garden State Parkway. That is also right off I-195, which goes to
          95 around
          > Trenton, for those of you to the south.
          >
          > http://www.infoage.org/visit.html

          > Evan Koblentz's personal homepage: http://www.snarc.net
          >
          > *** Tell your friends about the (free!) Computer Collector
          Newsletter
          > - 700 readers and no spam / Publishes every Monday / Write for us!
          > - Mainframes to videogames, hardware and software, we cover it all
          > - W: http://news.computercollector.com E: news@c...
        • Tom Owad
          Message 4 of 5 , May 3, 2005
            I'm not certain I'll be able to make it, but I am interested.

            Tom

            --

            Apple I Replica Creation: Back to the Garage

            By Tom Owad, Foreword by Steve Wozniak

            About the book: <www.applefritter.com/replica>

            OSNews Review: <www.osnews.com/story.php?news_id=10085>

          • John Allain
            Message 5 of 5 , May 3, 2005
              On Mon, May 02, 2005 at 08:04:40PM -0400, Evan wrote:
              > There's a (small) chance that we might be able to visit the InfoAge center
              > this Saturday. Who might be interested in going, probably in the early
              > afternoon?

              I'm interested, but not free.
              Maybe less than a week is not enough lead time for a larger group.
              Take pictures if you go without me.

              John A.
              What larger group?