Altairs Pickup Complete

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2006
      In one day I flew down to NorthCarolina and then drive back to Neward,
      Delaware area where I live.

      Here is a summary of the haul:

      2 altair 8800's (with the 8800A's) and numerous cards to be described
      asap
      In general these are in very nice condition. They are marked Altair
      1 and Altair 2.

      1 Northstar Horizon disk drive and some related notes.

      Altair Binder with manuals for computers, assembly, cards, etc. (some
      are copies)

      1 Btye Issue #1 (premier issue - was not expecting that!)

      1 Compute! (premier issue - another surprise)

      A binder full of 6502 Journals from late 70's - (I forget the exact
      name)

      Books on 8088, 8085, 6502, z80 processor Assembly, etc. to be posted
      on the inventory site asap)

      Book on the AIM 65

      Cables for serial connection to terminal from the Altairs.

      --Bill D

      -- E N D --