The Altairs have landed

  • billdeg
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 17, 2006
      Yesterdays' haul:

      2 Altair 8800's (with many cards installed tbd) 8800A processors.
      1 Northstar Horizon 5 1/4" disk drive
      Altair binder with manuals, documentation and notes
      Premier Issue - Compute!
      Premier Issue - Byte
      Serial cables for terminal hook up
      many other 8088, 8085, Z80 Programming/Assemby books from 70's.
      6502 Journals

      I drove home rather than taking the plane back home.

      Bill D

      P.S. My original (longer) email was lost, have not seen it appear on
      this board. Frustrating!