RE: [midatlanticretro] IBM 4956 Series I Minicomputer (plus free items available)

  • Evan
    Message 1 of 6 , May 2, 2005
      Bill, that's a great story!  Thanks for sharing.

      I might print the 4956 parts in this week's issue of Computer Collector Newsletter.

      Message 2 of 6 , May 2, 2005

        Bill,

         Was the "Leading Edge PC" a model D or model M? Was it kind of compact, or on the larger side, about the size of an vanilla PC/AT, with a plain bezel?

        Any Tandy 2000 puters or stuff? I'd like to talk to this guy if possible. Thanks.

        http://mail.yahoo.com

      • billdeg
        Message 3 of 6 , May 2, 2005
          The Leading Edge was a larger sized, like an vanilla PC/AT.

          I am not sure about the Tandy, except that it's a 286.

          --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, Chris M <chrism3667@y...>

          Message 4 of 6 , May 2, 2005
            Evan,
            I will post pictures and a more detailed inventory asap.
            Bill

            --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "Evan" <evan947@y...> wrote:
            > Bill, that's a great story! Thanks for sharing.
            >
            > I might print the 4956 parts in this week's issue of Computer
            Collector
            > Newsletter.
            >
            > _____

            subject=Unsubscribe>

            Service
            > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .
          • Michael Nadeau
            Message 5 of 6 , May 3, 2005
              Nice haul. Roy was a big wheel in the TRS-80 world; he did develop one of the better TRS-80, NewDOS.