Re: Oops -- RE: [midatlanticretro] S-100 systems

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 15, 2006
      Herb,\
      I would be interested in S-100 era, S-50, etc. I am sure there are a lot of
      others. A lot of us in this group are new to the S-100 hardware and we
      need to learn more to even know what we need, if you know what I mean. I
      was too young to have access to systems from the 70's. You could both
      educate and sell at a swap meet like we have planned.

      A working S-100 system today is an accomplishment.
      Bill