S-100 systems

  • Kelly Leavitt
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 14, 2006
      Well, Bill's recent sucess has struck home. I'm now interested in getting some S-100 stuff to work on. Anything right now would be interesting. Anyone have any systems that they'd be willing to part with? I don't have any S-100 stuff to trade, but I do have a bunch of other stuff.

      Complete P4 1.8 GHz systems (with licensed version of XP Pro)
      Lots of tandy stuff
      8" disks
      Pictures of deceased dignitaries (money)

      Kelly
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 14, 2006
        You should send a private message to Herb Johnson if you want good stuff.
        He's really Mr. S-100 around here.