Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: swap meet item cutoff

  • Dan
    Message 1 of 40 , Aug 4, 2006
      I use to play Wumpus back in High School in the 70's on a Honeywell 1646
      minicomputer.
      Teletype and all (could never find what happened to that machine)
      whadda flashback that is

      =Dan

      [My Corner of Cyberspace http://ragooman.home.comcast.net/ ]
      [Pittsburgh Robotics Society http://www.pghrobotics.org/ ]
      [Pgh Vintage Comp.Society groups.yahoo.com/group/pghvintagecomp/ ]

      Herb Johnson wrote:

      > The only argument would be whether to
      > accept a PDP-11 with a Teletype playing "hunt the wumpus"

    • Dan
      Message 40 of 40 , Aug 4, 2006